Hey! Let me guess...
You are here because you are an art lover who wants to learn from the best ones, but workshops really fall short. In addition, you like to travel and meet artists like you outside the studio.
Am I wrong?
Of course I’m not! But you’ve tried before and it’s not as easy as you thought:
🤔 You do not find a place where you can forget about everything except learning and having fun.
🙄 The organization is poor and the workshop unsatisfying.
😐 Good workshops do not have a residence where to stick together or really know the teacher.
During our workshops, you will live in a mansion in the heart of the Mediterranean sea, where you will be super well attended and surrounded by nature. Here we gather artists from all over the world to paint at full throttle and live along with a great teacher.
We are Carles and Jorge, two professional artists who organize workshops with great masters at paradise. We love meeting people like you, and we make sure that on your getaway to Menorca Pulsar you only breathe paint and good vibes.
We ourselves are our main customers, and we are VERY demanding. We know that you would love to know more about the teacher and the rest of the students, take some wines and talk a lot about painting and so many other things.
Well, we’re here to turn the table.
We know that feeling. We also feel unsatisfied when going to other workshops, so we decided to create our dreamed Art Retreat.
We knew from experience that the island of Menorca was the perfect place, so we pulled our socks up and made it happen.
This experience is for you if you:
😍 Do not conceive holidays without painting.
🤓 Want to transform your painting and live along with your mentors.
😉 Want to meet more art lovers like you.
🍷 Look for something more than just a workshop.
Who is behind Menorca Pulsar?
- I love my home island, Menorca, and I always wanted to make art.
- My day to day consists of preparing exhibitions for art galleries and painting giant commissions for art collectors. Without schedules, listening to good music and without free days. Every day is free!
- I started Menorca Pulsar so I could study with my idols and at the same time meet lots of artists like you, so I’m walking on clouds with this Art Retreat.
- I do not stand lazy people or complainers, and I adore those who have more projects than memories in their head.
- Happily married, addicted to work, lover of science, Aristotle, and Mr. Spock. Naturally curious. When I do not paint, I study, read, write and dominate the world petting my cat Judy Garland.
- I am Basque, but I knew Menorca and I fell in love with the island. Since then I live here and leaving is not in my mind.
- I paint and teach equally. The important thing is to always be stained with paint! Since I had not enough with two jobs I also started Menorca Pulsar.
- I started Menorca Pulsar because the workshops that I attended were not as I had dreamed them. So as the saying goes: if Mohammed does not go to the mountain, let’s take the mountain to Mohammed.
- I do not like people who are not open-minded to new ideas and change… Because if we are open minded we learn, and if we learn we change.
- Also happily married (not with Carles!), restless and curious about many things, sometimes too many. I enjoy music and literature, living in the countryside with my dogs and mares. Very fan of Tom Waits, Philip K. Dick, and Nutella.
Now that you know us a little better, send us an email! 🤩
Yes, friends, everything you see is done and organized by us, just two guys, in our free time. We’re very crazy, but we love it! If you have any further doubt, let us know, and we’ll give you a hand in everything you need:
- If you have any doubt about whether this experience is for you or not
- If you have any doubt about the organization, food, schedules...
- If you have any questions about technical issues
- If you need a tailored budget
- If you have any suggestion that can help us do better