We are Carles and Jorge, two professional artists who organize workshops with great masters at paradise. Yes, friends, everything you see is done and organized by us, just two guys, in our free time. We’re very crazy, but we love it! We love meeting people like you. And we make sure that on your getaway to Menorca Pulsar you only breathe paint and good vibes.
During our workshops, you will live in a mansion in the countryside, where you will be super well attended and surrounded by nature. Here we gather artists from all over the world to paint at full throttle and live along with a great master.
We ourselves are our main customers, and we are VERY demanding. We know that you would love to know more about the teacher and the rest of the students, take some wines and talk a lot about painting and so many other things. So we decided to create our dreamed Art Retreat.
So, we knew from experience that the island of Menorca was the perfect place. We pulled our socks up and made it happen. During Spring and Fall –two magical seasons at the island where everything is in perfect calm– a teacher and a tribe of art lovers come together in order to share work and free time.
This experience is for you if you:
🤓 want to transform your art and live along with your mentors
😍 want to meet more art lovers like you
🍷 look for something more than just a workshop
Who is behind Menorca Pulsar?
- I love my home island, Menorca, and I always wanted to make art.
- My day to day consists of preparing exhibitions for art galleries and painting giant commissions for art collectors. Without schedules, listening to good music and without free days. Every day is free!
- I started Menorca Pulsar so I could study with my idols and at the same time meet lots of artists like you, so I’m walking on clouds with this Art Retreat.
- Happily married, addicted to work, lover of science, Aristotle, and Mr. Spock. Naturally curious. When I do not paint, I study, read, write and dominate the world petting my cat Judy Garland.
- I am Basque, but I knew Menorca and I fell in love with the island. Since then I live here and leaving is not in my mind.
- I paint and teach equally. The important thing is to always be stained with paint! Since I had not enough with two jobs I also started Menorca Pulsar.
- I started Menorca Pulsar because the workshops that I attended were not as I had dreamed them. So as the saying goes: if Mohammed does not go to the mountain, let’s take the mountain to Mohammed.
- Also happily married (not with Carles!), restless and curious about many things, sometimes too many. I enjoy music and literature, living in the countryside with my dogs and mares. Very fan of Tom Waits, Philip K. Dick, and Nutella.
Now that you know us a little better, send us an email!
If you have any further doubt, let us know, and we’ll give you a hand in everything you need: