Hi! We are Carles Gomila and Jorge Fernández Alday, two professional artists who organize workshops in paradise with great teachers. We love meeting people like you, and we make sure during your stay at Menorca, you’ll only breathe artist paint and experience good vibes.
During our workshops, you will live at a mansion in the middle of the countryside, where you will be surrounded by nature and be ‘super’ well attended for. At the mansion we gather artists from all over the world with the purpose of painting at full throttle and living with a great teacher.
We are our first customers, and we are ‘very’ demanding. We know that you would love to get to know the teacher and the rest of the participants better, have some wine, talk until the wee hours about painting and so many other things. So we decided to create our dreamed Art Retreat.
So, we knew from experience that the island of Menorca was the perfect place. We pulled our socks up and made it happen. During Spring and Fall –two magical seasons at the island where everything is in perfect calm– a teacher and a tribe of art lovers come together in order to share work and free time.
This experience is for you if you:
🤓 want to transform your art and live along with your teachers
😍 want to meet more Art Geeks like you
🍷 look for something more than just a workshop
Who is behind Menorca Pulsar?
- I love my home island, Menorca, and I always wanted to make art.
- My day to day consists of preparing exhibitions for art galleries and painting commissions for art collectors. Without schedules, listening to good music and without free days. Every day is free!
- I started Menorca Pulsar so I could study with my idols and at the same time meet lots of artists like you, so I’m walking on clouds with this Art Retreat.
- Happily married, addicted to Art, books, lover of N. N. Taleb, Nick Cave, and Mr. Spock. Naturally curious. When I do not paint, I study, read, write and rule the world petting my cat Judy Garland.
- I am Basque, but I knew Menorca and I fell in love with the island. Since then I live here and leaving is not in my mind.
- I paint and teach equally. The important thing is to always be stained with paint! Since I had not enough with two jobs I also started Menorca Pulsar.
- I started Menorca Pulsar because the workshops that I attended were not as I had dreamed them. So as the saying goes: if Mohammed does not go to the mountain, let’s take the mountain to Mohammed.
- Also happily married (not with Carles!), restless and curious about many things, sometimes too many. I enjoy music and literature, living in the countryside with my dogs and mares. Very fan of Tom Waits, Philip K. Dick, and Nutella.
Now that you know us a little better, send us an email!
If you have any further doubt, let us know, and we’ll give you a hand in everything you need: