You’re in good hands
Pay by installments!
Does paying bit by bit fit your needs better? Send us an email if you want to pay by installments. Keep in mind that if you choose this option you must have it all paid 30 days before the workshop starts and that we can’t apply our refund policy if you cancel your registration.
- Alcohol — We’re a company dedicated to education, so legally we cannot provide alcohol, which doesn’t mean you can’t buy it at a reasonable price. We have a bar service in the afternoon and evening, with beer, wine, mojitos, etc. 😏
- Farewell dinner — It depends on how many people and restaurants availability so we organize it a just a few days before. We usually have a great dinner for around 35-40€.
- Laundry — The apartments have their washing machine and a clothesline on the terrace. For the individual rooms, there is a common area with a washing machine and a patio for hanging the laundry.
Find detailed information about includes and extras HERE.
Any other unsolved question? Write us an email, we are here to clear any doubts.
Send us an email to email@example.com if you want to pay by installments.
Keep in mind that if you choose this option you must have it all paid 30 days before the workshop starts and that we can’t apply our refund policy if you cancel your registration. If not, Menorca Pulsar reserves the right to cancel admission.
All rooms and apartments are at Biniatram, a rural house located in the north of the island of Menorca, very close to Ciutadella and Cala Morell, and just five minutes away from a protected natural area that includes the virgin beaches of Algaiarens.
The rooms have all the comforts and the house has a swimming pool, garden, chapel, bar, and a sports area. It also has a private road to the north coast, surrounded by pastures and forests.
If you choose a single room or a private apartment, you can come with a companion. Due to capacity there’s a maximum of one companion per attendant.
Usually, those who choose this option also choose a rental car so they can spend free time visiting the island, it’s worthy.
The apartments great little houses with a small kitchen, bathroom, living room and a terrace, like this:
The food it’s homemade, farm-to-table, and made with local products.
Residency includes 3 meals a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as water, coffee, tea and soft drinks for studio breaks (beverages out of the studio are not included).
Special dietary needs must be notified in advance in order to be properly satisfied, but keep in mind that we DO NOT attend to personal preferences.
Our studio, located at the Estate’s former milking nave, is available for the students beyond workshops’ schedule time. There’s no schedule for inspiration.
Materials: what you must bring? what you must NOT bring? what we can provide? Learn all you need to know about materials HERE.
Sorry, our phone numbers are not published here. You know, you may be awake and fresh on the other side of the world but our phone may start ringing at midnight…
Do you know that feeling? 😅
If you want to talk to us directly just write us an email and we’ll schedule a phone call.
Menorca Pulsar is perfectly aware of the complicated situation we all go through due to this pandemic. First of all, we hope that all of you and your loved ones are well, and we trust that by the time we resume our activities in Fall 2021 the situation will be stabilized and we can develop our workshops with relative normality.
However, our intention is to make this situation as easy as possible within our possibilities. Therefore, we have made the following decisions regarding this complicated situation:
- 100% refund in the event that a cancellation is due to COVID-19. The reasons considered in this case are: quarantines, lockdowns, or border closures, cancellation of flights or closure of airspace, infection of the participant or a close relative. All these reasons must be sufficiently proven in order to have access to a 100% refund.
- Safety guarantee. From our side, we guarantee that all necessary measures and all recommendations will be taken in order to make our workshops a safe experience, being totally strict in terms of safety and hygiene measures.
- Additional measures. If necessary, additional mandatory measures may be established, such as the use of masks, hydroalcoholic gel … etc.
- Tests. If it is recommended for everyone’s safety, a PCR test may be requested upon arrival, made with a maximum of 72 hours in advance. Another type of test could also be carried out upon arrival, by a medical team hired by Menorca Pulsar and at no additional cost.
- Flexibility of program and activities. All activities will be subject to being adapted to optimal safety conditions for everyone.
- The only interpretation accepted for restrictions and recommendations will be the one by World Health Organization.
- Please do not try to benefit from our return policy by claiming cancellation reasons based on personal interpretations of the general recommendations.
- As long as the workshop is still scheduled, the following cases are not considered “due to COVID”: uncertainties, personal preferences, fear of flying, fear of contracting the disease, being a population at risk, financial problems caused by the pandemic, unfavorable personal situations, etc.
- We only take care of 100% of the refund in case you can certify that you are in quarantine, you are infected or you cannot fly to Spain in October. The reasons for cancellation must affect the period in which the workshops are held to be considered valid.
- Please keep in mind that we are a small company that pays all expenses of participants in advance (hotel, meals, fees, etc.), and we can’t afford any exceptions regarding refunds.
If you have any doubts or questions that we have not resolved, do not hesitate to contact us.
Take care and stay safe,
Carles & Jorge.
- When buying our product you’re accepting these terms and conditions, and your companions too.
- It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport or Identification Card as well as all visas, permits, certificates, or any other document needed for the whole of the journey, including medical certificates.
- Admission will be under chronological criteria.
- Non-students are welcome when booking a single room + companion. If you also book a rental car, you’ll both share one car. Contact us if you want an extra car.
- You must be physically and mentally fit for the proposed activities before arrival. If you have any doubts about this, please contact us and explain any medical conditions that may affect the running of the workshop. Some workshops may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions
- The very nature of some of these workshops (particularly the Plein Air ones) means you may be visiting a variety of outdoor and indoor locations. Some of these may entail an element of risk (countryside, villages, harbors…) and, whilst every possible effort is made to ensure your safety, it is up to you to use your own judgment and sense in order to ensure your personal safety
- If you choose d
irectbank transfer option, we’ll keep your spot as far as the payment is completed within 5 days. Your admission will be confirmed as soon as the payment arrives.
- You can ask for an installment plan, but we can’t apply refund policy to this kind of payment. Contact us to set an installment plan.
- If you choose an installment plan the whole payment must be done, at least, 30 days prior to
workshop’sstarting date. If not, Menorca Pulsar reserves the right to cancel admission.
- Menorca Pulsar reserves the right to change any of the prices, limit class size, services or contents at any time. If this happens we will notify you immediately and will give you the opportunity of accepting or canceling.
- Menorca Pulsar reserves the right to postpone or cancel a workshop if the required minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case, we would notify you before 30 days prior to the workshop starting date
- If we cancel a workshop, we will fully refund all your payments. Refunds are limited to total payments made to Menorca Pulsar. If you choose an installment plan and we cancel a workshop, the refund will be limited to installments already paid.
- Menorca Pulsar cannot be liable for any consequential loss of any kind however that loss is incurred, so we strongly suggest not buying plane tickets until we confirm the workshop.
- In the unlikely event that the named teacher is unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond his control, we would fully refund your fee. If a teacher must leave after a workshop has begun, you will be refunded a pro-rated amount
- The very nature of the Plein Air Workshops offered requires flexibility by all parties and must allow for alternatives because of weather/local conditions etc. For this reason, the outline itinerary and outdoors workshop description must be taken as an indication of what may take place in the workshop, and not as a contractual obligation
- Registration fees are neither refundable, transferable nor exchangeable.
- If you want to cancel, you have to properly notify us in advance. The date the notification is received by us determines the % of refund applicable:
▶︎ More than 90 days: 70% refund
▶︎ 90 to 30 days: 50% refund
▶︎ 30 to 15 days: 30% refund
▶︎ 15 days or less before the workshop starts: no refund
- If you choose an installment plan, there’s no cancellation refund.
- In the case of cancellation, your fee will be fully refunded.
- If the cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy you may be able to claim these charges to your insurance company.
- Refunds will always be made to the same credit card used for payment or to the same bank account transfers were made from.
Please keep in mind that we are a small company that pays all expenses of participants in advance (hotel, meals, fees, etc.), and we can’t afford any exceptions regarding refunds.
- Accommodation will be under chronological criteria.
- No pets are allowed.
- Use of illegal substances is prohibited on the Property.
- The facilities, services, and tuition provided on these
workshops are for the exclusive use of our clients. Guests are not allowed without the express permission of Menorca Pulsar. If you want to bring a guest, contact us so we get to an arrangement.
- As soon as you land in Menorca you’ll be welcomed by an assistant who will take you to the residency. And as soon as you get there, Carles and Jorge will welcome you and will help you with your initial needs. This service is only possible if you notify in advance your arrival date and time, as well as your flight number.
- If your arrival is not properly notified or if you arrive on a different flight without notifying, you’ll be responsible for organizing transfer yourself and of its cost. If you don’t arrive in the workshop’s check-in day, but any other, the transfer will not be included. If you need a transfer service, contact us.
- Neither Menorca Pulsar or their assigns is liable to any injuries or health problems sustained by the student during the stay
- Neither Menorca Pulsar or their assigns is liable for
roperty at lodging place Son Triay. It’s a family environment and there’s nothing to fear, but we suggest you keep your belongings safely. st olenp
- You shall sign a document stating you are responsible for all your actions, safety, and risks you may take during the workshop.
- Menorca Pulsar does not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to the client or any other person included on the application form. Any claims shall be subject to Spanish law in respect of any question of liability or quantum
- Your own insurance policy must cover any eventuality such as accident, illness, death and any repatriation cost.
- Menorca Pulsar does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods, sickness or force majeure. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the passenger. Force majeure represents unusual and unforeseeable circumstances such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions
- You must show evidence of your identification and insurance cover at the time of your arrival to the residency. We will require:
▶︎ Name of Insurance Company
▶︎ Insurance Policy Number
▶︎ Insurance Emergency or Hotline telephone number
😘 Ok, don’t panic, legally we have the obligation of including all this speech. As you’ve probably noticed, we’ve set in bold writing the most important things. If you have any further doubt or petition, you already know, we’re here to help.
Privacy & data protection policy
Liability: MENORCA RARA AVIS WORKSHOPS, S.L.
Purpose: Managing the sending of information and commercial prospecting
Legitimization: Consent of the interested party
Recipients: Provider companies and processing managers under the privacy shield
Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information
Additional information: You can check the additional and detailed information about data protection in this link
Hi, we are Carles Gomila and Jorge Fernández Alday, two professional artists dedicated to creating art retreats in paradise. If you leave us your personal data we will take care of them with the loyalty of a friend. We will use your email to send you free content and information about our activities, products, and services. By giving us your data you will not lose your rights, nor will we use them in a way that could harm you, we give you our word.
We are only going to give your information if the law obliges us, as it is to include you in our tax returns and to invoice, in case you are a client.
We will use your data to register yours at Hotel Rural Biniatram. And if you do not stay there, we’ll use them to send you information about the topics that we usually study, that is, pictorial techniques, creative processes, art market, etc.
But by giving us your data you become part of our tribe and, therefore, we will treat you according to our values, which you can know better here.
The purpose of this text is that you know the conditions of our relationship.
If you enter your information and click on “I have understood”, it means that the “informed consent” has been produced and that you freely accept our new relationship
What are we going to do with your data?
We will save your data as a treasure.
We appreciate all your support because without you we could not fulfill our mission of transforming people at our artistic retreats. If you want to leave, you can do it whenever you want. This is not a marriage whose divorce is going to be very expensive. This is free. All you have to do is send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying that you want to unsubscribe or unsubscribe from the link that we provide within our newsletter.
Not that we want to evade our responsibilities, not at all, but you know that the internet is never safe enough. They can cyber attack us and steal the data without us noticing. We do the best we can and take many security measures, but we are not computer experts and we can only take responsibility for what we do consciously —or sometimes unconsciously— coming out of an act of our own.
By registering or sending personal data to MENORCA RARA AVIS WORKSHOPS S.L., you authorize the processing of your personal data according to the following conditions:
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Menorca Rara Avis Workshops, S.L.
N.I.F. nº B05371687
Postal Adress: Carrer de la Lluna 6. 07760, Ciutadella de Menorca (España)
Phone number: +34 609790907
Data Protection Delegate: Jorge Fernández Alday
2. What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
2.1. With what purpose will we process your personal data?
At MENORCA PULSAR we obtain the data directly from the interested parties, and we process the information they provide us with the following purposes:
- To send information requested through the forms provided on the Website.
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision, and improvement of the service.
- To provide interested parties with access to free content and other content of interest.
- To send newsletters, as well as commercial communications about promotions and/or Website and arts sector advertising. The fields of these registries are of obligatory completion, being impossible to develop the expressed purposes if these data are not provided. To fulfill these purposes we will elaborate a commercial profile based on the information provided. No automated decisions are made based on the database profiles.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
Yes, automated emails will be sent, previously programmed by the owner of the data or their service providers or employees, in order to send access to downloads, content, workshops program, information on blog news, and commercials products that will be offered through this website, whether they are hosted on it or on platforms of third-party providers of said service.
We will also use all types of cookies that we consider appropriate to our personal brand.To learn more about the cookies policy, click here.
The company is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy, custody, and destruction, adopting the security measures established by Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st, which approves the Regulations for the development of the L.O.P.D. (Data Protection Law), to avoid their loss or unauthorized access and processing.
Also, MENORCA PULSAR will proceed to cancel, delete and block the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer relevant and necessary for their purpose.
It is expressly informed to the users that in the payments by credit card or PayPal®, MENORCA PULSAR will not manage, store or process any bank data or bank cards from the users. In those cases, during the purchase process, the user will be directed to a virtual payment platform, which will not imply communication or assignment of any data, MENORCA PULSAR not knowing the data referred to the credit card used for the transaction. MENORCA PULSAR will not share or transfer any personal data to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except those necessary for the correct performance of the contracted service.
2.2. How long are the collected personal data retained?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or until you request their deletion, and during the period for which legal liabilities may arise for the services rendered.
2.3. External links
The user is advised that this website may show links to different portals other than MENORCA PULSAR. In these cases, the company is not responsible for the possible processing of data that can be done on those web pages.
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligations derived from Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2001 of December 21st, which approves the development Regulation of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th on Personal Data Protection. The processing of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The information request and/or the contracting of the services by MENORCA PULSAR, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
The legal basis for your data processing is the execution of the online subscription to the newsletter or the contact form of the website www.menorcapulsar.com
In case you do not give us your information or do it in a wrong or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request since it is impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The offer of products and services is based on the consent that we request, taking back this consent does not condition the execution of services or the delivery of pending products under any circumstances.
5. Recipients to whom your data will be communicated
The data collected through this website will be communicated to other companies of the business group for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees.
As processing managers, we have hired the following service providers, who have committed to comply with the applicable regulatory provisions in terms of data protection, at the time of hiring:
If the user accepts it expressly, the company can send via e-mail, SMS or App commercial communications or the Newsletter with the entity services news. The user may request their sending by checking a box enabled for this purpose in the form or the mechanism properly inserted in the webpage.
However, the contracting of the subscription offered on the website will enable MENORCA PULSAR to send you communications or advertising about similar services to those already contracted.
The user may object at any time to the submission of commercial communications by sending an email to email@example.com, or by following the instructions indicated within each communication sent to the user.
6.What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation on whether MENORCA PULSAR is processing your personal data, and in particular you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the regulations on data protection acknowledges, according to what’s foreseen within it:
- The right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request their SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise such rights by directing a communication to the postal address and/or email address that is stated in section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data.” In addition, if any of your rights have been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic site of the AEPD.
7. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we deal with in Menorca Pulsar come from our website, email, instant messaging or postal mail of our company or group companies.
The categories of data that we are dealing with are:
- Identification data
- Codes or identification keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
We also inform you that we do not obtain specially protected data on a regular basis. If specially protected data reaches our company, we will protect it in accordance with current regulations.
What the hell are cookies and why do we use them at menorcapulsar.com?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when you access certain web pages and is used to store and retrieve information about navigation.
Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your habits and decisions.
Specifically, at menorcapulsar.com we use them to better understand where you come from and what content you prefer. The purpose is to facilitate navigation and improve content.
What kind of cookies do we use at menorcapulsar.com?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the web) or when they are deleted manually.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit it. For example:
- Volume settings of video or sound players.
- Video transmission speeds.
These cookies are used to find out in which country you are. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content to your location and segment our emails by language.
Registration cookies are generated once you have registered or subsequently opened your session. We use them so that Pulsar Club members can identify themselves on our website to access the private area.
- This cookie keeps you identified so that, if you close the browser and at another time or another day you re-enter, you will still be identified. We do it this way so you do not have to identify yourself again each time. This cookie is deleted when you close the session.
- It also checks if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to access a private area.
- Some services may use third-party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When you sign up for a service with credentials from a social network or third-party identification system, you authorize it to keep a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and guarantees access to the website until it expires. You can delete this cookie and revoke access to the website through social networks or third-party identification system by updating your preferences in the social network it specifies.
Each time you visit a Web or Service, Google Analytics generates an analytic cookie on your device. This cookie is only generated during the visit and will serve in future visits to menorcapulsar.com to identify the visitor anonymously. This cookie is used to:
- Identify you anonymously (it identifies browsers and devices, not people) to prepare reports on the number of visitors and trends over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents —and therefore more attractive. This allows us to know what content is most interesting.
- Know if you are accessing for the first time, or repeating.
Unless you decide to register, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that may identify you. These cookies are only used for statistical purposes and help us greatly to optimize the user experience on our site.
How to disable cookies at your browser
Most browsers allow you to configure if you want to accept cookies, and which ones. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of the browser menu. These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: Configuration → Show advanced options → Privacy → Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Custom settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences → Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings. For more information, you can check Microsoft’s support or browser’s Help.
P.S. – Let’s be honest, no one in their right mind will recommend you to use Internet Explorer. If you are using it, we recommend that you use Chrome. You can’t say we did not warn you 😜