Menorca Pulsar is perfectly aware of the complicated situation we all go through due to this pandemic. First of all, we hope that all of you and your loved ones are well, and we trust that by the time we resume our activities in Fall 2021 the situation will be stabilized and we can develop our workshops with relative normality.
However, our intention is to make this situation as easy as possible within our possibilities. Therefore, we have made the following decisions regarding this complicated situation:
- 100% refund in the event that a cancellation is due to COVID-19. The reasons considered in this case are: quarantines, lockdowns, or border closures, cancellation of flights or closure of airspace, infection of the participant or a close relative. All these reasons must be sufficiently proven in order to have access to a 100% refund.
- Safety guarantee. From our side, we guarantee that all necessary measures and all recommendations will be taken in order to make our workshops a safe experience, being totally strict in terms of safety and hygiene measures.
- Additional measures. If necessary, additional mandatory measures may be established, such as the use of masks, hydroalcoholic gel … etc.
- Tests. If it is recommended for everyone’s safety, a PCR test may be requested upon arrival, made with a maximum of 72 hours in advance. Another type of test could also be carried out upon arrival, by a medical team hired by Menorca Pulsar and at no additional cost.
- Flexibility of program and activities. All activities will be subject to being adapted to optimal safety conditions for everyone.
Menorca Pulsar’s cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
Disinfectant is used to clean the property
Property is disinfected with electrostatic spray
High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
Sheets and towels are washed at 60°C/140°F or hotter
Follows regional cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Tourism Certified (Spain)
Cashless transactions are available for all charges at the property
Social distancing measures in place)
Personal protective equipment worn by staff
Temperature checks given to staff
Masks are required at the property
Hand sanitizer provided
If you have any doubts or questions that we have not resolved, do not hesitate to contact us.
Take care and stay safe,
Carles & Jorge.