Menorca Pulsar is aware of the complicated situation we all go through due to this pandemic. We trust that by the time we resume our activities in Fall 2021 the situation will be stabilized and we can develop our workshops with relative normality.
However, our intention is to make this situation as easy as possible within our possibilities. Therefore, we have made the following decisions regarding this situation:
- 100% refund in the event that a cancellation is due to COVID-19. The reasons considered in this case are: quarantines, lockdowns, or border closures, cancellation of flights or closure of airspace, infection of the participant or a close relative. All these reasons must be sufficiently proven in order to have access to a 100% refund.
- Safety guarantee. From our side, we guarantee that all necessary measures and all recommendations will be taken in order to make our workshops a safe experience, being totally strict in terms of safety and hygiene measures.
- Additional measures. If necessary, additional mandatory measures may be established, such as the use of masks, hydroalcoholic gel … etc.
- Tests. If it is recommended for everyone’s safety, a PCR test may be requested upon arrival, made with a maximum of 72 hours in advance. Another type of test could also be carried out upon arrival, by a medical team hired by Menorca Pulsar and at no additional cost.
- Flexibility of program and activities. All activities will be subject to being adapted to optimal safety conditions for everyone.
- The only interpretation accepted for restrictions and recommendations will be the one by World Health Organization.
- Please do not try to benefit from our return policy by claiming cancellation reasons based on personal interpretations of the general recommendations.
- As long as the workshop is still scheduled, the following cases are not considered “due to COVID”: uncertainties, personal preferences, fear of flying, fear of contracting the disease, being a population at risk, financial problems caused by the pandemic, unfavorable personal situations, etc.
- We only take care of 100% of the refund in case you can certify that you are in quarantine, you are infected or you cannot fly to Spain in October. The reasons for cancellation must affect the period in which the workshops are held to be considered valid.
- Please keep in mind that we are a small company that pays all expenses of participants in advance (hotel, meals, fees, etc.), and we can’t afford any exceptions regarding refunds.
Menorca Pulsar’s cleaning and safety practices
If you have any doubts or questions that we have not resolved, do not hesitate to contact us.
Take care and stay safe,
Carles & Jorge.