- If you arrive late, please enter quietly and do not disrupt the class.
- Don’t comment on others’ work unless it is solicited.
- Please refrain from personal discussions while class is in session.
- Smoking inside the studio is prohibited, there are areas reserved for smokers.
- All mobile devices must be silenced during in the atelier. Music devices may also be disallowed during sessions.
- Please refrain from talking to the models while they are posing.
- Photo and video are not allowed without the express permission of the model.
- Never touch the model or correct the model’s pose.
- Economize your workspace to accommodate fellow students.
- Solvents, easels, and fixatives are included. Gamsol is the only solvent allowed, seriously no exception.
- All artists are required to keep their work area clean. Please clean up your work area and properly dispose of your waste after class.
- Keep coffee table clean, and keep things in their place.
- Don’t leave empty cardboard cups on the floor, always use your litter.
- Don’t put liquids into the litter, use bathroom sink.
image and video capturing
- Ask the organizers before taking pictures and videos, some teachers and models do not allow it.
- Menorca Pulsar will occasionally record instructor demonstrations and students work for promotional purposes only (website, blog, social networks, etc.)
- The studio is available for the students beyond workshops’ schedule time.