These Art Residencies are arranged by Jorge Fernández Alday and Carles Gomila Camps. All information and advice
- When buying our product you’re accepting these terms and conditions, and your companions too.
- It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport or Identification Card as well as all visas, permits, certificates, or any other document needed for the whole of the journey, including medical certificates.
- Admission will be under chronological criteria.
- Non-students are welcome when booking a single room + companion. If you also book a rental car, you’ll both share one car. Contact us if you want an extra car.
- You must be physically and mentally fit for the proposed activities before arrival. If you have any doubts about this, please contact us and explain any medical conditions that may affect the running of the workshop. Some workshops may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions
- The very nature of some of these workshops (particularly the Plein Air ones) means you may be visiting a variety of outdoor and indoor locations. Some of these may entail an element of risk (countryside, villages, harbors…) and, whilst every possible effort is made to ensure your safety, it is up to you to use your own judgment and sense in order to ensure your personal safety
- If you choose d
irectbank transfer option, we’ll keep your spot as far as the payment is completed within 5 days. Your admission will be confirmed as soon as the payment arrives.
- You can ask for an installment plan, but we can’t apply refund policy to this kind of payment. Contact us to set an installment plan.
- If you choose an installment plan the whole payment must be done, at least, 30 days prior to
workshop’sstarting date. If not, Menorca Pulsar reserves the right to cancel admission.
- Menorca Pulsar reserves the right to change any of the prices, limit class size, services or contents at any time. If this happens we will notify you immediately and will give you the opportunity of accepting or canceling.
- Menorca Pulsar reserves the right to postpone or cancel a workshop if the required minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case, we would notify you before 30 days prior to the workshop starting date
- If we cancel a workshop, we will fully refund all your payments. Refunds are limited to total payments made to Menorca Pulsar. If you choose an installment plan and we cancel a workshop, the refund will be limited to installments already paid.
- Menorca Pulsar cannot be liable for any consequential loss of any kind however that loss is incurred, so we strongly suggest not buying plane tickets until we confirm the workshop.
- In the unlikely event that the named teacher is unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond his control, we would fully refund your fee. If a teacher must leave after a workshop has begun, you will be refunded a pro-rated amount
- The very nature of the Plein Air Workshops offered requires flexibility by all parties and must allow for alternatives because of weather/local conditions etc. For this reason, the outline itinerary and outdoors workshop description must be taken as an indication of what may take place in the workshop, and not as a contractual obligation
- Registration fees are neither refundable, transferable nor exchangeable.
- If you want to cancel, you have to properly notify us in advance. The date the notification is received by us determines the % of refund applicable:
▶︎ More than 90 days: 70% refund
▶︎ 90 to 30 days: 50% refund
▶︎ 30 to 15 days: 30% refund
▶︎ 15 days or less before the workshop starts: no refund
- If you choose an installment plan, there’s no cancellation refund.
- In the case of cancellation, your fee will be fully refunded.
- If the cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy you may be able to claim these charges to your insurance company.
- Refunds will always be made to the same credit card used for payment or to the same bank account transfers were made from.
Please keep in mind that we are a small company that pays all expenses of participants in advance (hotel, meals, fees, etc.), and we can’t afford any exceptions regarding refunds.
- Accommodation will be under chronological criteria.
- No pets are allowed.
- Use of illegal substances is prohibited on the Property.
- The facilities, services, and tuition provided on these
workshops are for the exclusive use of our clients. Guests are not allowed without the express permission of Menorca Pulsar. If you want to bring a guest, contact us so we get to an arrangement.
- As soon as you land in Menorca you’ll be welcomed by an assistant who will take you to the residency. And as soon as you get there, Carles and Jorge will welcome you and will help you with your initial needs. This service is only possible if you notify in advance your arrival date and time, as well as your flight number.
- If your arrival is not properly notified or if you arrive on a different flight without notifying, you’ll be responsible for organizing transfer yourself and of its cost. If you don’t arrive in the workshop’s check-in day, but any other, the transfer will not be included. If you need a transfer service, contact us.
- Neither Menorca Pulsar or their assigns is liable to any injuries or health problems sustained by the student during the stay
- Neither Menorca Pulsar or their assigns is liable for
roperty at lodging place Son Triay. It’s a family environment and there’s nothing to fear, but we suggest you keep your belongings safely. st olenp
- You shall sign a document stating you are responsible for all your actions, safety, and risks you may take during the workshop.
- Menorca Pulsar does not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to the client or any other person included on the application form. Any claims shall be subject to Spanish law in respect of any question of liability or quantum
- Your own insurance policy must cover any eventuality such as accident, illness, death and any repatriation cost.
- Menorca Pulsar does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods, sickness or force majeure. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the passenger. Force majeure represents unusual and unforeseeable circumstances such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions
- You must show evidence of your identification and insurance cover at the time of your arrival to the residency. We will require:
▶︎ Name of Insurance Company
▶︎ Insurance Policy Number
▶︎ Insurance Emergency or Hotline telephone number
😘 Ok, don’t panic, legally we have the obligation of including all this speech. As you’ve probably noticed, we highlighted the most important things. If you have any further doubt or petition, you already know, we’re here to help.