Hi, we are Carles Gomila and Jorge Fernández Alday, two professional artists dedicated to creating art retreats in paradise. If you leave us your personal data we will take care of them with the loyalty of a friend.
We will use your email to send you free content and information about our activities, products, and services. By giving us your data you will not lose your rights, nor will we use them in a way that could harm you, we give you our word.
We are only going to give your information if the law obliges us, as it is to include you in our tax returns and to invoice, in case you are a client.
We will use your data to register yours at Hotel Rural Son Triay. And if you do not stay there, we’ll use them to send you information about the topics that we usually study, that is, pictorial techniques, creative processes, art market, etc.
But by giving us your data you become part of our tribe and, therefore, we will treat you according to our values, which you can know better here.
The purpose of this text is that you know the conditions of our relationship.
If you enter your information and click on “I have understood”, it means that the “informed consent” has been produced and that you freely accept our new relationship
What are we going to do with your data?
We will save your data as a treasure.
We appreciate all your support because without you we could not fulfill our mission of transforming people at our artistic retreats.
By registering or sending personal data to MENORCA PULSAR, you authorize the processing of your personal data according to the following conditions:
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Menorca Pulsar, S.L.
N.I.F. nº J57943276
Postal Adress: Ciutat d’Alger 25, 3º, 2ª. 07760, Ciutadella de Menorca (España)
Phone number: +34 609790907
Data Protection Delegate: Jorge Fernández Alday
2. What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
2.1. With what purpose will we process your personal data?
At MENORCA PULSAR we obtain the data directly from the interested parties, and we process the information they provide us with the following purposes:
- To send information requested through the forms provided on the Website.
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision, and improvement of the service.
- To provide interested parties with access to free content and other content of interest.
- To send newsletters, as well as commercial communications about promotions and/or Website and arts sector advertising. The fields of these registries are of obligatory completion, being impossible to develop the expressed purposes if these data are not provided. To fulfill these purposes we will elaborate a commercial profile based on the information provided. No automated decisions are made based on the database profiles.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
Yes, automated emails will be sent, previously programmed by the owner of the data or their service providers or employees, in order to send access to downloads, content, workshops program, information on blog news, and commercials products that will be offered through this website, whether they are hosted on it or on platforms of third-party providers of said service.
We will also use all types of cookies that we consider appropriate to our personal brand.To learn more about the cookies policy, click here.
The company is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy, custody, and destruction, adopting the security measures established by Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st, which approves the Regulations for the development of the L.O.P.D. (Data Protection Law), to avoid their loss or unauthorized access and processing.
Also, MENORCA PULSAR will proceed to cancel, delete and block the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer relevant and necessary for their purpose.
It is expressly informed to the users that in the payments by credit card or PayPal®, MENORCA PULSAR will not manage, store or process any bank data or bank cards from the users. In those cases, during the purchase process, the user will be directed to a virtual payment platform, which will not imply communication or assignment of any data, MENORCA PULSAR not knowing the data referred to the credit card used for the transaction. MENORCA PULSAR will not share or transfer any personal data to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except those necessary for the correct performance of the contracted service.
2.2. How long are the collected personal data retained?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or until you request their deletion, and during the period for which legal liabilities may arise for the services rendered.
2.3. External links
The user is advised that this website may show links to different portals other than MENORCA PULSAR. In these cases, the company is not responsible for the possible processing of data that can be done on those web pages.
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligations derived from Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2001 of December 21st, which approves the development Regulation of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th on Personal Data Protection. The processing of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The information request and/or the contracting of the services by MENORCA PULSAR, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
The legal basis for your data processing is the execution of the online subscription to the newsletter or the contact form of the website www.menorcapulsar.com
In case you do not give us your information or do it in a wrong or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request since it is impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The offer of products and services is based on the consent that we request, taking back this consent does not condition the execution of services or the delivery of pending products under any circumstances.
5. Recipients to whom your data will be communicated
The data collected through this website will be communicated to other companies of the business group for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees.
As processing managers, we have hired the following service providers, who have committed to comply with the applicable regulatory provisions in terms of data protection, at the time of hiring:
Attn. Privacy Officer
675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
If the user accepts it expressly, the company can send via e-mail, SMS or App commercial communications or the Newsletter with the entity services news. The user may request their sending by checking a box enabled for this purpose in the form or the mechanism properly inserted in the webpage.
However, the contracting of the subscription offered on the website will enable MENORCA PULSAR to send you communications or advertising about similar services to those already contracted.
The user may object at any time to the submission of commercial communications by sending an email to email@example.com, or by following the instructions indicated within each communication sent to the user.
- Google LLC, with the address in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, 94043, Mountain View (California), United States, that provides GSuite services, consisting of cloud computing and email services.
Google participates and has certified compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US. and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having undertaken to submit all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield.
You can get more information about the Privacy Shield on the US Department of Commerce website.
You can also check Google’s adhesion to the Privacy Shield in the following link.
6.What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation on whether MENORCA PULSAR is processing your personal data, and in particular you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the regulations on data protection acknowledges, according to what’s foreseen within it:
- The right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request their SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise such rights by directing a communication to the postal address and/or email address that is stated in section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data.”
In addition, if any of your rights have been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic site of the AEPD.
7. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we deal with in Menorca Pulsar come from our website, email, instant messaging or postal mail of our company or group companies.
The categories of data that we are dealing with are:
- Identification data
- Codes or identification keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
We also inform you that we do not obtain specially protected data on a regular basis. If specially protected data reaches our company, we will protect it in accordance with current regulations.